[Giasudhsphn.edu.vn] – Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT- Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội.
Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT (đề 21):
Question 1: Supply the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.
- She felt that she (look) at.
- I can’t go out because I (not finish) my homework.
- If you kicked the policeman, you (arrest)
- All students objected to (do) that work.
- Trang isn’t in her room at the moment. She (cook) in the kitchen.
- I can’t afford ( go) on holiday abroad this year.
- Passengers (travel) on this bus bought their tickets in books.
- I (not use) the car this evening, so you can have it.
Question 2: Use the correct form of the words in brackets to complete sentences
- The child should be punished because of his bad ……….. ( behave)
- The ………..in this town are very friendly (reside)
- Every week, there are two ………..from Ha Noi to Nha Trang. (fly)
- We’re very impressed by the ……….of your town’s people. (friend)
- All the newspapers praised the ……….of the firemen (brave)
- It was …………not to write down the address. ( fool)
- The tiger wanted to see the farmer’s …………. (wise)
- Bell experimented with ways of transmiting ….over a long distance. (speak)
Question3: a) Change the following sentences into reported speech
- “Do you live here?” Liz asked
- She said “He doesn’t buy this book.”
- The teacher said “All the homework must be done carefully.”
- “Don’t throw that bottle away. We can reuse it,” said Mr Cuong.
- “I don’t understand what you are saying.”Tom told us.
b) Fill in the blanks with a suitable preposition.
- Measuring money must be very difficult to carry………..
- In this respect, French differs ………….English
- I’ll come…………to pick her up at 8 o’clock.
- The passage is written …………..English .
- Mr Duc Thanh is thinking of exporting rice …………India.
Question 4: Fill in each numbered blank with a suitable word
If you live in a city, you probably see many people, hear the (1)…………of traffic, and smell the pollution (2)………cars and factories.
We are entering a new time in (3) ……history of the world. Before this, most (4) ….. ….. were farmers. They lived in the country. Now many people are (5) …..the farms and moving into the cities. They are looking for better jobs. The cities are growing very quickly. Most cities are very crowded. People are driving more cars, burning more fuel, (6)…….more water, eating more food, making more garbage, and producing more things in factories than (7)……….before. Life is becoming difficult.
Some governments are trying to plan for the future. They are building new roads, putting (8) ………new houses, looking for more water, and limiting growth in certain areas. Still, city planners are getting worried. People are crowding into the cities (9) ……. than cities can take them. The cities are running out (10)………room. What is the answer to this problem?
Question 5: Read the passage and choose the best answer.
It is very important to have healthy teeth. Good teeth help us to chew our food. They also help us to look nice. How does a tooth go bad? The decay begins in a little crack in the enamed covering of the tooth. This happens after germs and bits of food have collected there. Then the decay slowly spreads inside the tooth. Eventually, poison goes into blood, and we may feel quite ill.
How can we keep our teeth healthy?. Firstly, we ought to visit our dentist twice a year. He can fill the small holes in our teeth before they destroy the teeth. He can examine our teeth to check that they are growing in the right way. Unfortunately, many people wait until they have toothache before they see a dentist.
Secondly, we should brush our teeth with a toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day- once after breakfast and once before we go to bed. We can also use wooden toothpicks to clean between our teeth after a meal.
Thirdly, we should eat food that is good for our teeth and our body: milk, cheese, fish, brown bread, potatoes, red rice, raw vegetables and fresh fruit. Chocolate, sweets, biscuits and cakes are bad, especially when we eat them between meals. They are harmful because they stick to our teeth and cause decay.
1. Good teeth help us to …………….
A. be nice B. have a goodeyesight.
C. chew our food D. be important
2. When food and germs collect in a small crack, our teeth …………
A. become hard B. begin to decay.
C. send poison into the blood. D. makes us feel quite ill.
3. A lot of people visit a dentist only when …………..
A. their teeth grow properly B. they have holes in their teeth
C. they have toothache D. they have brushed their teeth.
4. We ought to try clean our teeth ……………
A. once a day B. at least twice a day
C. between meals D. before breakfast.
5. We shouldn’t eat a lot of ……………
A. red rice B. fresh fruit
C. fish D. chocolate.
Question 6: a/ Use the following sets of words and phrases to write complete sentences.
- This video film / be/so / interesting / I/ see/ twice/.
- It / difficult/ learn English / without/ good dictionary.
- He / learn/ English / two years now.
- She /used/ stay / her uncle/ when / be / a child.
b/ There is a mistake in the sentence. Find the mistake and correct it.
- The climate in Vietnam is different than that of England .
- The boys said they have to bring home medals.
- He has waited here for a quarter past six.
- Surface is many cheaper than airmail.
- The bicycle is such old that I don’t want to use it.
Question7: Complete the second sentence with the same meaning.
Vinh keeps forgetting his homework Vinh is……………………
It’s a pity your friend isn’t at this party. I wish ……………
We started living here fifteen years ago. We have ………………….
Trung’s parents gave him a microcomputer on his birthday Trung ………
He has never played a computer game before. This is ……………..
Nga is pleased to meet her aunt again soon. Nga is looking………………
He is too old to have more children. He is so …………………………..
“I’m very busy. I’ll ring you tomorrow,” Susan said to me. Susan ………..
Their teacher is making them to study hard. – They are …………
This cheque has not been signed – No………………………………….
* Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội cung cấp đội ngũ gia sư giỏi:
- Cộng tác viên chủ yếu tại trung tâm gia sư Hà Nội là các bạn sinh viên trường ĐHSP Hà Nội, Cao Đẳng Sư Phạm Hà Nội, CĐSP Mẫu Giáo Trung Ương, ĐH Ngoại Ngữ Hà Nội, ĐH Khoa học xã hội & Nhân Văn
- Cộng tác viên các bạn sinh viên trường: ĐH Ngoại thương, ĐH Bách Khoa Hà Nội, ĐH Hà Nội, ĐH Thương Mại…
- Đội ngũ là các thầy cô của các trường THCS, THPT, ĐH-CĐ trên địa bàn Hà Nội.
* Hiện tại trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội luôn mở các lớp gia sư cho các khối lớp từ tiểu học đến trung học phổ thông và ôn thi đại học
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp I – Bậc tiểu học : Gia sư các lớp 1 -> lớp 5: Luyện chữ cho trẻ, dạy tiếng anh cho trẻ , dạy văn, dạy toán…Do các sinh viên thuộc trường sư phạm tiểu học và sư phạm ngoại ngữ giảng dạy.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp II – Bậc THCS: Gia sư các lớp 6 -> lớp 9: Nhận giảng dạy các môn THCS : Toán, Văn, Anh, Lý, Hóa…Và nhận gia sư ôn thi vào lớp 10 vào các trường chuyên tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp III – Bậc THPT: Gia sư các lớp 10 -> lớp 12: Gia sư các môn theo khối trong trường đã học : khối A, B, C, D, V…và nhận ôn thi đại học tại nhà hay tại trung tâm tùy theo nhu cầu của gia đình phụ huynh.
- Gia sư ôn thi Đại Học cấp tốc tại nhà: Dạy kèm cho các em ôn thi Đại Học các khối: A, B, C, D, V…tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư ôn tập theo nhu cầu của gia đình, các em học sinh.
- Gia sư luyện thi cho các em vượt cấp: từ lớp 5 lên lớp 6, từ lớp 9 lên lớp 10, các chương trình ôn luyện vào các trường ĐH-CĐ.
- Gia sư Hà Nội giành cho người đi làm: Tiếng Anh – Tiếng Pháp – Tiếng Nhật – Tiếng Trung – Tiếng Hàn – Tin học Văn Phòng, Tìm hiểu máy tính – Các ngôn ngữ lập trình: C#, PHP, Java…
* Tư vấn và tuyển sinh du học các nước: ÚC – NHẬT BẢN – ANH – MỸ – NEW ZEALAND
Mọi chi tiết xin liên hệ:
TRUNG TÂM GIA SƯ SƯ PHẠM HÀ NỘI
Trụ sở chính: Tập thể Công nghệ phẩm – Tổ 2 – Văn Quán – Hà Đông – Hà Nội.
Cơ sở 2: Số 14 – Tổ 42 – Dịch Vọng Hậu – Cầu Giấy – Hà Nội.
Điện thoại: (043).990.6260 – Hotline: 0936.128.126 – 0966.552.847 – 0919.281.916.
Website: www.taiducviet.edu.vn – www.giasudhsphn.edu.vn