[Giasudhsphn.edu.vn] – Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT- Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội.
Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT (đề 65):
I. Multiple choices:
1. _______ of the workers has his own work.
A. Every B. Each C. Other D. All
2. The numbers add _______ to 70.
A. off B. up C. in D. out
3. The equipment in our office needs _______.
A. moderner B. modernizing C. modernized D. modernization
4. He felt _______ when he failed the exams the second time.
A. discouraged B. annoyed C. undecided D. determined
5. I have bought a present for my mother, and now I need some _______.
A. paper wrapper B. wrap paper C. wrapped paper D. wrapping paper
6. Computer is one of the most important _______ of the 20th century.
A. inventings B. inventories C. inventions D. inventors
7. If they are not careful with their accounts, their business will go _______.
A. poor B. bankrupt C. penniless D. broken
8. It was really kind _______ you to help those poor people.
A. by B. of C. at D. to
9. Do you know _______?
A. what wrong was it with B. what’s wrong with it
C. what wrong was with it D. what wrong is it with
10. If you had taken my advice, you _______ in such difficulties.
A. won’t be B. hadn’t been C. wouldn’t be D. wouldn’t have been
11. Hair colour is one of _______ characteristics to be used in identifying people.
A. the most obviously B. most obvious
C. obviously the most D. the most obvious
12. I would appreciate it _______ what I have told you a secret.
A. you can keep B. that you kept C. you will keep D. if you kept
13. My cat would not have bitten the toy fish _______ it was made of rubber.
A. if she has known B. if she should know
C. had she known D. if she knew
14. I wish I hadn’t said it. If only I could _______.
A. turn the clock round B. turn the clock down
C. turn the clock back D. turn the clock forward
15. _______, the results couldn’t be better.
A. No matter what he tried hard B. No matter how hard he tried
C. Although very hard he tried D. Despite how hard he tried
16. He gave me his personal _______ that his draft would be ready by Friday.
A. endurance B. insurance C. assurance D. ensurance
17. They will stay there for some days if the weather _______ fine.
A. would be B. was C. is D. will be
18. Many people like the slow _______ of life in the countryside.
A. step B. pace C. speed D. space
19. I am used to _____ by plane.
A. travel B. to travel C. travelled D. travelling
20. There are a lot of _____ jobs in this company.
A. attractive B. attracted C. attract D. attraction
II. Read, then choose the best answer (A,B,C or D) to complete the gap”
The next generation of telephone users will probably laugh (1)______ we explain how we used to stand next to a wall in the kitchen to (2)______ a phone call. Mobile communications, already highly advanced compared with a decade ago, will
completely change communications in the next few years. (3)______ there are millions of people using mobile phones, most people know (4)______ about the mobile telecommunications industry and its technology. There are three types of mobile phone. These are hand portables, pocket-sized hand portables and transportables. The
smallest and most popular are the pocket-sized hand portables. These work on rechargeable batteries, which allow an (5)______ of up to 80 minutes’ conversation. Mobiles that are fitted permanently in a vehicle do not (6)______ on separate batteries. They require an external aerial on the vehicle. This can mean a stronger signal with clearer (7)______. Transportables have a high power capability and can be used (8)______ anywhere. They come with powerful battery packs for longer, continuous use and may also be put (9)______ a vehicle, using its electrics. They (10)______ to be bulkier than hand portables.
1. A. unless B. when C. while D. whether
2. A. make B. give C. take D. do
3. A. In addition B. Because C. As a result D. Although
4. A. little B. some C. few D. lots
5. A. amount B. account C. activity D. average
6. A. rely B. create C. carry D. insist
7. A. wave B. letter C. speech D. speed
8. A. mostly B. hardly C. most D. almost
9. A. on with B. into C. up with D. in to
10. A. used B. have C. tend D. are
III. Multiple choices: Which one is the same as the root?
1: ”Leave my house now or I’ll call the police!” shouted the lady to the man.
A. The lady threatened to call the police if the man didn’t leave her house.
B. The lady said that she would call the police if the man didn’t leave her house.
C. The lady told the man that she would call the police if he didn’t leave her house.
D. The lady informed the man that she would call the police if he didn’t leave her house
2: He last had his eyes tested ten months ago.
A. He had tested his eyes ten months before.
B. He had not tested his eyes for ten months then.
C. He hasn’t had his eyes tested for ten months.
D. He didn’t have any test on his eyes in ten months.
3: ”You should have finished the report by now,” John told his secretary.
A. John reproached his secretary for not having finished the report.
B. John said that his secretary had not finished the report.
C. John reminded his secretary of finishing the report on time.
D. John scolded his secretary for not having finished the report.
4: ”If I were you, I would take the job,” said my room-mate.
A. My room-mate was thinking about taking the job.
B. My room-mate advised me to take the job.
C. My room-mate introduced the idea of taking the job to me.
D. My room-mate insisted on taking the job for me.
* Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội cung cấp đội ngũ gia sư giỏi:
- Cộng tác viên chủ yếu tại trung tâm gia sư Hà Nội là các bạn sinh viên trường ĐHSP Hà Nội, Cao Đẳng Sư Phạm Hà Nội, CĐSP Mẫu Giáo Trung Ương, ĐH Ngoại Ngữ Hà Nội, ĐH Khoa học xã hội & Nhân Văn
- Cộng tác viên các bạn sinh viên trường: ĐH Ngoại thương, ĐH Bách Khoa Hà Nội, ĐH Hà Nội, ĐH Thương Mại…
- Đội ngũ là các thầy cô của các trường THCS, THPT, ĐH-CĐ trên địa bàn Hà Nội.
* Hiện tại trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội luôn mở các lớp gia sư cho các khối lớp từ tiểu học đến trung học phổ thông và ôn thi đại học
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp I – Bậc tiểu học : Gia sư các lớp 1 -> lớp 5: Luyện chữ cho trẻ, dạy tiếng anh cho trẻ , dạy văn, dạy toán…Do các sinh viên thuộc trường sư phạm tiểu học và sư phạm ngoại ngữ giảng dạy.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp II – Bậc THCS: Gia sư các lớp 6 -> lớp 9: Nhận giảng dạy các môn THCS : Toán, Văn, Anh, Lý, Hóa…Và nhận gia sư ôn thi vào lớp 10 vào các trường chuyên tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp III – Bậc THPT: Gia sư các lớp 10 -> lớp 12: Gia sư các môn theo khối trong trường đã học : khối A, B, C, D, V…và nhận ôn thi đại học tại nhà hay tại trung tâm tùy theo nhu cầu của gia đình phụ huynh.
- Gia sư ôn thi Đại Học cấp tốc tại nhà: Dạy kèm cho các em ôn thi Đại Học các khối: A, B, C, D, V…tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư ôn tập theo nhu cầu của gia đình, các em học sinh.
- Gia sư luyện thi cho các em vượt cấp: từ lớp 5 lên lớp 6, từ lớp 9 lên lớp 10, các chương trình ôn luyện vào các trường ĐH-CĐ.
- Gia sư Hà Nội giành cho người đi làm: Tiếng Anh – Tiếng Pháp – Tiếng Nhật – Tiếng Trung – Tiếng Hàn – Tin học Văn Phòng, Tìm hiểu máy tính – Các ngôn ngữ lập trình: C#, PHP, Java…
* Tư vấn và tuyển sinh du học các nước: ÚC – NHẬT BẢN – ANH – MỸ – NEW ZEALAND
Mọi chi tiết xin liên hệ:
TRUNG TÂM GIA SƯ SƯ PHẠM HÀ NỘI
Trụ sở chính: Tập thể Công nghệ phẩm – Tổ 2 – Văn Quán – Hà Đông – Hà Nội.
Cơ sở 2: Số 14 – Tổ 42 – Dịch Vọng Hậu – Cầu Giấy – Hà Nội.
Điện thoại: (043).990.6260 – Hotline: 0936.128.126 – 0966.552.847 – 0919.281.916.
Website: www.taiducviet.edu.vn – www.giasudhsphn.edu.vn