[Giasudhsphn.edu.vn] – Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT- Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội.
Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT (đề 85):
I- Choose the best answer:
1. Are you looking for my sister? - She isn’t at home now. She _____ to the library.
A. went B. goes C. has gone D. is going
2. While I was swimming yesterday afternoon, someone else _____ my clothes.
A. stealed B. was stealing C. was stolen D. stole
3. She said she met you once at the Hilton last year _____ since
A. have you met her B. had you met
C. did you meet D. have you met
4. I can’t remember the name of the man _____ I gave you the money.
A. who B whom C. whose D. which
5. Here is the address to _____ you should write.
A. which B. whose C. whom D. who
6. We had a river _____ we could swim.
A. in which B. on which C. to which D. at which
7. I won’t be able to very much but I’ll do the best _____ I can.
A. that B. who C. what D. when
8. It is in this house _____ he was born
A. that B. where C. which D. what
9. Who _____ the bicycle?
A. invents B. was invented C. invented D. did invented
10. Do you still have a headache? - No, it _____ I am all right now.
A. went B. has gone C. goes D. is going
11. I like your car. How long _____ it?
A. have you had B. did you have C. you have had D. do you have
12. I bought a new jacket last week but I _____ it yet.
A. didn’t wear B. not weared C. haven’t wear D. haven’t worn
13. This is the man _____ my brother is going to marry.
A. whose B. who C. which D. whose daughter
14. Thank you for _____ me about the meeting this afternoon.
A. remind B. to remind C. reminding D. remembering
15. He couldn’t go far because he was afraid of _____
A. to fly B. flying C. be flying D. fly
16. I can’t help _____ at her mistake.
A. laugh B. laughing C. laughed D. to laugh
17. He couldn’t stand _____ for her so long.
A. to wait B. waiting C. wait D. waited
18. It’s not worth _____ a tax home.
A. taking B. to take C. take D. took
19. Are you interested in _____ football.
A. play B. to play C. playing D. played
20. There are many _____ in this city.
A.pool swimming B.swimming pool C. swimming D. swimming pools
21. ”Don’t _____ in class” said the teacher.
A. speak B. talk C. tell D. say
22. A lot of trees _____ in the garden at the moment.
A. is grown B. is being grown C. are grown D. are being grown
23. The letter _____ by her for 20 minutes.
A. was written B. has been wrote C. has written D. has been written
24. This church _____ in 15th century.
A. built B. has been built C. was being built D. was built
25. A road to school _____ next month.
A. is going to widen B. is going to be widened
C. is going to widened D. is widened
26. An intelligent life _____ on other planets.
A. is likely to be discovered B. is unlikely to be discovered
C. likely to be discovered D. unlikely to be discovered
27. Who _____?
A. was this book written B. wrote this book by
C. was this book written by D. this book was written by
28. If it _____ fine tomorrow, we’ll go shopping.
A. was B. were C. will be D. is
29. If it stops _____, we’ll go camping.
A. rain B. to rain C. raining D. rained
30. If I _____ you, I would forget to buy that house.
A. was B. were C. am D will be
31. A person who studies philosophy is a _____.
A. physician B. philosopher C. physicist D. physical
32. The visitors found the story very _____.
A. amuse B. amused C. amuses D. amusing
33. The little village is very quiet and _____
A. peace B. peacefully C. peaceful D. peaceless
34. Julia sings _____ than Susan does.
A. more beautiful B. beautifullier C. more beautiful D. more beautifully
35. He is today _____ than yesterday.
A. happier B. more happy C. more happier D. happily
36. Do not give up because of _____.
A. fail B. to failing C. failure D. to fail
37. Paster, whose _____ of a cure for a rabies made him _____ was a French scientist.
A. discover/ famous B. discovery/ fame
C. discovery/famous D. discovered/ famous
38. In the world today there are more than 350 _____ people speaking English as their first or native language.
A. millions B. thousand C. billion D. million
39. I am out of work. I get _____ every week but isn’t much.
A. benefit unemployment B. employment benefit
C. unemployment benefit D. benefit unemployed
40. I’m really _____ looking through the ”Situations Vacant” column because there are 50 applicants for every job.
A. fond of B. bored C. fed up D. tired of
II. Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
There are many ways of spending free time (41) Australia. Some people are (42) of riding in Snowy Mountain or
riding a surfboard in Queensland. Others loves love watching kangaroos and koalas (43) wild forests. My sister says
she only enjoys (44) Sydney from the skywalk. But I myself like (45) to the Sydney Opera House (46) the great opera
singers of the world (47). If you are (48) with listening to the opera singing, (49) will always be at least two (50) three
other shows to suit your taste.
41. A. in B. at C. of D. for
42. A. tired B. interested C. surprised D. fond
43. A. at B. in C. to D. of
44. A. watch B. looking C. watching D. to watch
45. A. to go B. went C. going D. go
46. A. which B. that C. where D. at where
47. A. be B. can C. can be D. was
48. A. bored B. fed C. tired D. interested
49. A. it B. that C. there D. this
50. A. and B. or C. with D. to
* Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội cung cấp đội ngũ gia sư giỏi:
- Cộng tác viên chủ yếu tại trung tâm gia sư Hà Nội là các bạn sinh viên trường ĐHSP Hà Nội, Cao Đẳng Sư Phạm Hà Nội, CĐSP Mẫu Giáo Trung Ương, ĐH Ngoại Ngữ Hà Nội, ĐH Khoa học xã hội & Nhân Văn
- Cộng tác viên các bạn sinh viên trường: ĐH Ngoại thương, ĐH Bách Khoa Hà Nội, ĐH Hà Nội, ĐH Thương Mại…
- Đội ngũ là các thầy cô của các trường THCS, THPT, ĐH-CĐ trên địa bàn Hà Nội.
* Hiện tại trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội luôn mở các lớp gia sư cho các khối lớp từ tiểu học đến trung học phổ thông và ôn thi đại học
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp I – Bậc tiểu học : Gia sư các lớp 1 -> lớp 5: Luyện chữ cho trẻ, dạy tiếng anh cho trẻ , dạy văn, dạy toán…Do các sinh viên thuộc trường sư phạm tiểu học và sư phạm ngoại ngữ giảng dạy.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp II – Bậc THCS: Gia sư các lớp 6 -> lớp 9: Nhận giảng dạy các môn THCS : Toán, Văn, Anh, Lý, Hóa…Và nhận gia sư ôn thi vào lớp 10 vào các trường chuyên tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp III – Bậc THPT: Gia sư các lớp 10 -> lớp 12: Gia sư các môn theo khối trong trường đã học : khối A, B, C, D, V…và nhận ôn thi đại học tại nhà hay tại trung tâm tùy theo nhu cầu của gia đình phụ huynh.
- Gia sư ôn thi Đại Học cấp tốc tại nhà: Dạy kèm cho các em ôn thi Đại Học các khối: A, B, C, D, V…tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư ôn tập theo nhu cầu của gia đình, các em học sinh.
- Gia sư luyện thi cho các em vượt cấp: từ lớp 5 lên lớp 6, từ lớp 9 lên lớp 10, các chương trình ôn luyện vào các trường ĐH-CĐ.
- Gia sư Hà Nội giành cho người đi làm: Tiếng Anh – Tiếng Pháp – Tiếng Nhật – Tiếng Trung – Tiếng Hàn – Tin học Văn Phòng, Tìm hiểu máy tính – Các ngôn ngữ lập trình: C#, PHP, Java…
* Tư vấn và tuyển sinh du học các nước: ÚC – NHẬT BẢN – ANH – MỸ – NEW ZEALAND
Mọi chi tiết xin liên hệ:
TRUNG TÂM GIA SƯ SƯ PHẠM HÀ NỘI
Trụ sở chính: Tập thể Công nghệ phẩm – Tổ 2 – Văn Quán – Hà Đông – Hà Nội.
Cơ sở 2: Số 14 – Tổ 42 – Dịch Vọng Hậu – Cầu Giấy – Hà Nội.
Điện thoại: (043).990.6260 – Hotline: 0936.128.126 – 0966.552.847 – 0919.281.916.
Website: www.taiducviet.edu.vn – www.giasudhsphn.edu.vn