[Giasudhsphn.edu.vn] – Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT- Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội.
Luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10 THPT (đề 87):
I- Choose the best answer:
1. I can’t reach the phone because I _____ a bath.
A. am having B. have C. was having D. be having
2. Don’t turn off the light. I _____ a report now.
A. read B. is reading C. am reading D. be reading
3. He _____ his house at seven a.m each day.
A. left B. leaves C. leave D. is leaving
4. When she _____, I was reading upstairs.
A. was coming B. is coming C. came D. comes
5. My mother is cooking now. She always _____ dinner for my family.
A. cooks B. cooked C. cooking D. is cooking
6. I _____ in England for a few weeks now.
A. has been staying B. am staying
C. have been staying D. stay
7. It _____ hard all day last Sunday.
A. rained B. was raining C. has rained D. has been raining
8. If he knew the facts, he _____ us what to do.
A. told B. will tell C. would tell D. tells
9. Let’s hurry up! We must finish _____ the wall before ten o’clock this morning.
A. to paint B. painting C. paint D. painted
10. If you _____ work hard, you’ll fail the exam.
A. not work B. don’t work C. won’t work D. work
11.I must say that my great passion in my life is _____.
A. studied B. to studying C. studying D. studies
12. He’d rather _____ books _____ watch TV.
A. read/ than B. read/ to C. reading/ to D. reading/ than
13. Would you mind _____ me to take these chairs away.
A. help B. to help C. helped D. helping
14. Mr. Kent has been out of _____ for a year.
A. a work B. the work C. work D. works
15. I am sorry I can’t help you now. I’m busy _____ my lesson.
A. to B. X C. with D. for
16. She is very _____ up with doing the same thing everyday.
A. bored B. tied C. hate D. fed
17. she doesn’t enjoy looking _____ the children.
A. for B. in C. after D. at
18. The long walk is tiring. We are very_____of the long walk
A. bored B. fed C. tired D. hated
19. His friends are surprised _____ his success.
A. in B. with C. at D. for
20. He was born _____ 2nd May 1987.
A. in B. on C. at D. since
21. She has been teaching _____ school for ten years.
A. at B. in C. on D. with
22. My father has been working in a bank _____ we moved here.
A. for B. during C. since D. in
23. I stopped in Maid Stone _____ my sister owns a shop.
A. which B. who C. where D. that
24. Several guests _____ cars were parked outside were questioned by the police.
A. who B. which C. that D. whose
25. Picaso, _____ works inspired many artists, lived until he was a ripe old age.
A. who B. that C. whose D. which
26. He _____ to stop drinking by the doctor.
A. was advised B. advised C. is advised D. be advised
27. A lot of new machines _____ by the farm.
A. was bought B. has been bought
C. have been bought D. have bought
28. The price of wheat exports _____ by the government.
A. is increasing B. are increased
C. will be increased D. have been increased
29. We _____ by her because she doesn’t feel well.
A. can’t help B. can’t be helping
C. can’t are helped D. can’t be helped
30. His success is _____.
A. surprise B. surprised C. surprising D. surprisingly
31. We should _____ this road for better use.
A. wide B. to widen C. width D. widen
32. He finally _____ in finding a new job.
A. success B. succeeded C. successful D. successive
33. There is a _____ between the North and the South.
A. different B. differ C. differently D. difference
34. The North can be characterized as _____, cooler, hillier.
A. more industry B. industrial
C. more industrial D. more industrially
35. People in the North say they work much _____ and speak more directly and honestly.
A. more hard B. more hardly C. more harder D. harder
36. This park is very _____ to visitors.
A. attract B. attraction C. attractive D. attracted
37. Here, in fine weather, can be seen hundreds of _____ people who have escaped for while
from the noise and bustle of the town.
A. luck B. unlucky C. lucky D. luckily
38. In the world today, there are 5000 to 6000 living languages, of which English is by far the _____ used.
A. widely B. most widely C. most wide D. widest
39. He went to work as a driver on the Italian front where he was _____ wounded.
A. bad B. badly C. worse D. badder
40. I liked the T- shirt _____ he was wearing.
A. what B. which C. who D. whose
II. Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
No writer in American literature is (41) or more loved than Samuel Longhorn
Clements. (42) in Missouri in 1835, he grew (43) on the bank of the Mississippi river and later adopted the (44) Mark Twain.
The (45) environment inspired the two novels (46) made him famous.: ”Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn” ”:Life on
the Mississippi”, told of hisadventures on the river (47) of that period.
Mark Twain’s life as a writer started during the Civil War. At that time he (48) as a newspaper
man in Nevada and California. (49) short story ”The celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras
County” was an immediate (50) and his new career began.
41. A. more fame B. famous C. more famous D. fame
42. A. was born B. born C. is born D. be born
43. A. up B. of C. to D. with
44. A. pen name B. surname C. name D. real name
45. A. village B. city C. river D. town
46. A. where B. who C. whose D. which
47. A. ships B. trains C. boats D. planes
48. A. works B. worked C. is working D .was working
49. A. one’s B. their C. his D. our
50. A. success B. successful C. succeed D. succeeding
* Trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội cung cấp đội ngũ gia sư giỏi:
- Cộng tác viên chủ yếu tại trung tâm gia sư Hà Nội là các bạn sinh viên trường ĐHSP Hà Nội, Cao Đẳng Sư Phạm Hà Nội, CĐSP Mẫu Giáo Trung Ương, ĐH Ngoại Ngữ Hà Nội, ĐH Khoa học xã hội & Nhân Văn
- Cộng tác viên các bạn sinh viên trường: ĐH Ngoại thương, ĐH Bách Khoa Hà Nội, ĐH Hà Nội, ĐH Thương Mại…
- Đội ngũ là các thầy cô của các trường THCS, THPT, ĐH-CĐ trên địa bàn Hà Nội.
* Hiện tại trung tâm gia sư sư phạm Hà Nội luôn mở các lớp gia sư cho các khối lớp từ tiểu học đến trung học phổ thông và ôn thi đại học
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp I – Bậc tiểu học : Gia sư các lớp 1 -> lớp 5: Luyện chữ cho trẻ, dạy tiếng anh cho trẻ , dạy văn, dạy toán…Do các sinh viên thuộc trường sư phạm tiểu học và sư phạm ngoại ngữ giảng dạy.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp II – Bậc THCS: Gia sư các lớp 6 -> lớp 9: Nhận giảng dạy các môn THCS : Toán, Văn, Anh, Lý, Hóa…Và nhận gia sư ôn thi vào lớp 10 vào các trường chuyên tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư sư phạm dạy cấp III – Bậc THPT: Gia sư các lớp 10 -> lớp 12: Gia sư các môn theo khối trong trường đã học : khối A, B, C, D, V…và nhận ôn thi đại học tại nhà hay tại trung tâm tùy theo nhu cầu của gia đình phụ huynh.
- Gia sư ôn thi Đại Học cấp tốc tại nhà: Dạy kèm cho các em ôn thi Đại Học các khối: A, B, C, D, V…tại Hà Nội.
- Gia sư ôn tập theo nhu cầu của gia đình, các em học sinh.
- Gia sư luyện thi cho các em vượt cấp: từ lớp 5 lên lớp 6, từ lớp 9 lên lớp 10, các chương trình ôn luyện vào các trường ĐH-CĐ.
- Gia sư Hà Nội giành cho người đi làm: Tiếng Anh – Tiếng Pháp – Tiếng Nhật – Tiếng Trung – Tiếng Hàn – Tin học Văn Phòng, Tìm hiểu máy tính – Các ngôn ngữ lập trình: C#, PHP, Java…
* Tư vấn và tuyển sinh du học các nước: ÚC – NHẬT BẢN – ANH – MỸ – NEW ZEALAND
Mọi chi tiết xin liên hệ:
TRUNG TÂM GIA SƯ SƯ PHẠM HÀ NỘI
Trụ sở chính: Tập thể Công nghệ phẩm – Tổ 2 – Văn Quán – Hà Đông – Hà Nội.
Cơ sở 2: Số 14 – Tổ 42 – Dịch Vọng Hậu – Cầu Giấy – Hà Nội.
Điện thoại: (043).990.6260 – Hotline: 0936.128.126 – 0966.552.847 – 0919.281.916.
Website: www.taiducviet.edu.vn – www.giasudhsphn.edu.vn